Dr. Mohammad Heshmati
Specialist in General Surgery
Dr. Heshmati, born in 1983, started as a general practitioner with 8 years of experience in different cities including Estahban, Jahrom, Evaz. Also, he graduated doctorate in general surgery from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences in 2007 with a specialized board.
Dr. Alireza Sanaati
Specialist in Kidney Surgery and Urinary Tract and Genital
Dr. Sanaati graduated in Kidney Surgery and Urinary Tract and Genital from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. He has a specialized thesis and currently is serving and performing urology surgeries at Imam Reza Hospital in Lar.
Dr. Sara Arjang
Specialist in ENT, and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Arjang, born in Tehran, completed her medical course at Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in 2014 and the same year she started her specialty in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Tehran Medical Sciences in September. After completing her doctorate, she started her medical plan in Larestan.
Some major activities in the field of otolaryngology and head and neck surgery include:
1. Nasal Cosmetic Surgery concurrent with Nasal Bladder Deflection Surgery (Septorhinoplasty)
2. Ear Surgery (Tulip Cosmetic Surgery)
3. Tympanoplasty Surgery (Ear Tape Repair)
4. Surgery for sleep disorders (respiratory obstruction, sleep apnea)
5. Botox and hyaluronic acid filler injection with the latest international techniques
6. Upper and lower eyelid droplet surgery and puffy eye (blepharoplasty)
7. Evaluation and assessment of hearing and balance disorders
8. Eyebrow Lift Surgery
9. Facial analysis and treatment modalities
10. Surgery of the neck and thyroid masses
11. Nasal and sinus diagnostic endoscopy with local T-sensitivity to diagnose nasal respiratory disorders
12. Laryngoscopy for the evaluation of speech disorders and hoarseness and foreign body sensation in the throat
13. Endoscopic surgery of the nose and sinuses (chronic sinusitis and nasal polyposis)
Dr. Azadeh Tavangar
Obstetrician and Gynecological Diseases and Infertility Specialist
Born in Tehran in 1981, Dr. Tavgar completed her medical degree as a general practitioner in 2009 at Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. She started her specialty in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Gilan University of Medical Sciences in 2014 and after graduating she started her specialty course in Larestan.
Dr. Mohammad S. Ashkouh
Neurologist and Spine Specialist
After graduation from Isfahan University of Medical Sciences in 2010, Dr. Ashkoh began his specialty course in Neurosurgery and Spine at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences in 2014 and immediately started his medical course in Larestan.
His activities in the field of neurology include:
1. Treatment of all types of acute stroke with thrombolytic drug
2. Treatment of various types of MS
3. Treatment of all types of cerebral hemorrhage
4. Treatment of seizures
5. Parkinson and Alzheimer's treatment
6. Treatment of resistant migraine headaches with Botox for the first time in Larestan
7. Performing brain and nerve strips with advanced devices
Effective Treatment of Acute Stroke with Thrombolytic Medicine
Dr. Navid Nunezhad
Surgeon and Orthopedic Specialist
Dr. Nunezhad graduated from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences as a urgeon and orthopedic specialist and at the moment he is serving and conducting operations at Imam Reza Hospital in Larestan.
Dr. Bezad Rezaee
Specialist in General Surgery
Born in 1985, Dr. Rezaee graduated as a General Practitioner from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences in 2011 with two years of experiences in Chabahar and Kazeroon. He completed his specialty in General Surgery from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences with a
specialized board in 20015.
Dr. Mohsen Benam
Specialist and Surgeon of Neurology and Spine
Dr. Benam graduated in Neurology and Spine Surgery from Iran University of Medical Sciences.
His main accomplishments include:
1. Member of Iranian Society of Neurosurgery
2. Member of Neuro-Spine of Iran Association
3. Assistant of Professor Maziar Azar, founder of Iran Association of Neuro-Spine of and fellowship spine
4. Assistant of Professor Rastegar, co-founder of the neuro-spine and Fellowship Spine Association
5. Assistant of Professor Mansour Rastegar one of the greatest functional surgeon in Neurosurgery in the Middle East.
6. Assistant of Professor Farid Kazemi Specialist Neuro Vascular surgery
7. Assistant of Professor Isshaq Bahrami, a pioneer of skull base surgery
Active Participant in Numerous International Congresses of Neurosurgery Including VFNS
Dr. Mahmoud Akhzari
Endocrinologist and Metabolism Specialist